Friday, March 5, 2010

Pear

When I first started looking for felt fruit patterns online, I didn't see very many, so I took the plunge and bought a set of patterns.

Unfortunately, my apple turned out like a tomato...


And my pear looks like an overgrown green head of garlic...

I'm sure it's not the pattern's fault, as the seller's pictures looked very nice. Still, I knew there had to be something better out there for me. I went in search of the perfect pear tutorial and I found it!!


Pear Tutorial

When you open the web page you will see several pictures of different pears she has made. Scroll down into the comment section and you will find the instructions along with a printable pattern.

I am SO happy with this new pear. Thanks so much craftster and spidermonkey!!



No comments:

Post a Comment